Yoder Ainlay Ulmer & Buckingham LLP provides representation from the routine to the complex transaction in real estate matters. We represent the interests of buyers, sellers, lenders and others.
We advise our clients on:
- Land transactions including purchase and sale agreements and land contracts
- Planning and zoning
- Mortgages and other credit agreements
- Easements and license arrangements
- Leases and options to purchase
- Covenants and restrictive use agreements
- Construction agreements and mechanics liens
- Property disputes and other property related litigation
- Environmental considerations with real estate and business matters
Our firm’s practical approach helps clients avoid the pitfalls that can occur with real estate transactions. Our office also provides representation to those individuals who have to react to unexpected circumstances associated with their real estate. Our office represents clients in the pursuit of foreclosure or evictions and related damages. We can assist those in their efforts to obtain a mortgage modification, short-sale, short-purchase, or deed in lieu of foreclosure. We are also able to offer the use our on-premise title company, Elko Title Corporation, to expedite your real estate needs.